Cultural Weddings at Warwick House
When it comes to choosing a place to stage your marriage celebrations, it is not always easy to find somewhere that strikes the perfect balance between first class service and stunning surroundings.
Every bride and groom dreams of their perfect day - one that will live on in their memories. We are here to help ensure that all of those dreams become a reality.
Warwick House offers a truly unique venue for your special event. The house combines historical grandeur with the best in modern style. With a capacity of 200 guests in our Banqueting Hall, Warwick House offers the most stunning, elegant and refined surroundings and has built a strong reputation for providing an exceptional service for wedding couples from any cultural background.
The Regency Room creates the perfect reception area for canapés and drinks to flow before the wedding and we have small function rooms which can be used as prayer rooms or as part of the wedding ceremony.
We have close partnerships with self-catering experts and local suppliers and together we will discuss your specific needs, to help create that magical day. We allow our cultural weddings to bring in external caterers for their wedding day if required.
Hire fee includes:
- Exclusive use of venue and grounds for the day
- Use of our Bridal Changing Rooms
- Red carpet for indoor ceremony/reception
- Staff to liaise with your personnel
- Car parking for you and your guests
- Full use of our catering kitchen (ovens, hot cupboards, hot and cold running water, fridge and freezer)
- 16 x 6ft round tables seating a maximum of 12 people
- 6 x 5ft 6” round tables seating a maximum of 10 people
- 6 x 5ft round tables seating a maximum of 8 people
- 8 x 6ft x 2ft 6” trestle tables
- Dance floor
- Portable Bar
- PA System